Lotação: 6 leitores em pé e 4 sentados


13.7.07


Top 10 músicas contendo "rock'n'roll". Ou quase.

1 - I love rock'n'roll, so put another dime in the jukebox, baby, I love rock n' roll...
I love rock'n'roll, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts

2 - I wanna rock'n'roll all nite and party every day...
Rock'n'roll All Night, Kiss

3 - Rock, rock, rock'n'roll high school...
Rock'n'Roll High School, Ramones

4 - It's been a long time since I rock'n'rolled..."
Rock'n'Roll, Led Zeppelin

5 - Hey kids, rock and roll, nobody tells you where to go...
Drive, REM

6 - I said I know it's only rock'n'roll but I like it...
It's only rock'n'roll (but I like it), Rolling Stones

7 - and it's a rock'n'roll damnation...
Rock'n'Roll Damnation - AC/DC

8 - Tonight, I'm a rock'n'roll star...
Rock'n'Roll Star - Oasis

9 - Keep on rockin' in the free world...
Keep on rockin' in the free world, Neil Young

10 - I fell in love with the girl at the rock show...
Blink 182

Parabéns ô Seu Rock!

lml
;)

Nenhum comentário:


Creative Commons License
Esta obra está licenciada sob uma Licença Creative Commons